Friday, September 27, 2013

Bonne Chance Collections

Now that things have calmed down, I should be back to blogging!

To start off, let's talk about one of my all time favorite online clothing shops, Bonne Chance Collections, whom sent me a lovely gift!
They just came out with their new collection. Check it out, you won't regret it!
Bonne Chance collections was created in 2010 by two lovely sisters in Arizona. 
If you're looking for cute, high quality, vintage inspired dressed, this is the best place to go!
I own many, many things from this company, and all of them are wonderful in quality.

When I first found this website, I avoided buying mainly because I was waiting to see if they'd restock a certain dress, but after checking their website all the time, I couldn't resist but to buy something! And let me tell you, once you buy once, you just can't stop! You'll want them all!
I adore every dress I have ordered from them. Not only are they just down right adorable, but they make me feel confident and adorable, as well!

Shipping is extremely fast(usually shipped within 24 hours of your purchase), and the costumer service is just wonderful! They are always so kind to me! They treat you like a close friend, which I love.
I will definitely always be a supporter of these lovely ladies. I just adore them!

Every item is under $50, and you get free shipping. The price is not bad, and totally worth it!
I encourage you all to check out this wonderful company. They will always be my favorite place to shop!

Plus, getting your package is always like getting a present! They wrap it all up in cute wrapping, and it always puts a smile on my face!
'





I just adore this dress. I feel so cute!
Thank you again, for another lovely dress!





1 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so very much Sharayah!! You are the absolute sweetest!! That means the absolute world to us!! You look absolutely gorgeous, especially with your adorable hair :) We cannot thank you enough for always being so incredibly sweet and supportive. You are the absolute best :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete