Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Busy Week

I have a fun, yet busy week ahead of me!

Tomorrow I'll be grocery shopping, and then going out with my friend for awhile at Starbucks!
Thursday I have my very first "official" job interview, which I am both nervous and excited about!
I have a good feeling about it!

And finally Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I will be at an anime convention!
I am very excited. I have been looking forward to this for a long time!

I will be dressing up as Peter Pan. I will post a few pictures of costumes and all my goodies I get for you guys!

Anyway, I hope to have some outfit posts up, as well!

I am going to try to post something on here at least every other day, unless I have absolutely nothing to talk about. 
I have fun writing these, so I plan to keep it up! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment